Zaward Vapor 120Mar 15th, 2010 | By Chris
According to the Zaward website, these are the exact specifications:
Features are as listed:
- Patented heat sink with breathing effect design for most energy saving and low noise level
- Patented back plate mounting kit applicable for LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, AM3, AM2, AM2+, and K8
- Patented copper heat pipe direct touch (H.D.T.) with CPU to absorb the heat efficiently
- Patented Golf Fan with PWM function for speed adjustment
- Dual fan installation option
- Assembly easily and friendly
- Dual direction installation option for AMD sockets
I like what I see here; intuitive design, such as the Direct Touch and Golf/Dimple design, and its full-blown compatibility (and easy assembly) with many CPU sockets.
Let’s have that close look at the Vapor 120 now.