HIS HD 5830 iCooler V TurboMay 4th, 2010 | By Jared
For specifications and features I grabbed a few highlights straight from HIS’s product page. For complete details and information you can go .
HIS’s HD 5830 iCooler V Turbo edition ups the core clock to 840MHz from the stock 800MHz and pushes the memory to 1100MHz from the stock 1000MHz. This is a nice overclocking bump without any work needed from the user.
- System Requirements:
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express? power connectors recommended (600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireXTM technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-rayTM playback requires Blu-ray drive
- For an ATI CrossFireXTM system, a second ATI RadeonTM HD 5830 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card are required