The spring is here and that means spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new. That said, if it is time for you to retire your old case we encourage you to join us in this latest contest! Our good friends at couldn’t help but be in a giving mood. They’re giving one lucky reader a NZXT Phantom!
We’ve recently reviewed the NZXT Phantom and it was most certainly a winner in our eyes taking home the prestigious Editor’s Choice award.
- High Performance Cooling Advantage – Phantom’s extensive cooling capabilities include 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single side 230/200 (NZXT only guarantees fitment with NZXT’s FN-200), triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. For enhanced control and expandability, NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad water cooling cutouts, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20w channels.
- Simple Installation – Phantom celebrates an array of innovative features designed to enhance every stage of the build. Meticulous wire management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard. The innovative all-new 5.25″ screw-less rails make installing and swapping HDDs an effortless process. Rubber grommets dampen vibration during operation.
- Additional Advanced Features – Further distinct features include an LED on/off button to control fan lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
- Extensive Compatibility and Expandability – Features support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today’s hottest components. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25″ bays.
To make the contest more enticing, we have two additional prizes to offer! The winner of our NZXT Phantom will also walk home with a NZXT LED Kit and NZXT Sentry LXE. Both are wonderful accessories to your new case and you can read about them in our reviews: NZXT Sentry LXE Review & NZXT Sleeved LED Kit Review.
NZXT Sentry LXE External Fan Controller
Introducing Sentry LXE, a high performance external fan controller with an intuitive touch screen. Its unique patent-pending PCI card interface desktop design allows effortless control without having to reach underneath the desk to configure the settings. Some of the additional advanced features include touch screen capability, 5 channel fan control and temperature detect, time and date display, temperature alarm, and screen on/of functions.
The extensive list of features:
- Intuitive Touch Screen LCD – Advanced, touch screen LCD displays temperatures in C/F, RPMs, along with the date, time, and day of the week. Users have the ability to switch the display off for complete darkness for more immersive gaming sessions
- Complete Control – 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on thermals throughout the case while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans’ RPM speed for at least 10W per channel. Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature, manually customize for extreme overclocking capabilities, or set to absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm – Instant notification if temperatures rise above a designated point
- Sleek Design – Brushed aluminum frame provides sleek aesthetics for any desktop.
- Rechargeable Battery – The Sentry LXE features a rechargeable battery for up to 500 times, keeping the LXE life time longer without the hassle of replacing batteries constantly.
- Using a NZXT developed PCI board and external touch display, the LXE allows for more 5.25″ bays freed up for other peripherals. Simply set the fan controller atop your PC or desktop and connect through PCI card interface.
NZXT Sleeved LED Kit
The NZXT Sleeved LED Kit re-images the way enthusiasts sets up lighting inside the computer case. Traditionally, cold cathodes and even solid LED boards take up large amounts of space inside the case. Using sleeved wires paired with high density amount of LEDs, the NZXT LED kit allows users to hide lights between side panels and under components, creating an amazing glow effect. Lastly, the NZXT Sleeved LED Kit is paired with a three step light sensitivity and on/off light function via PCI keeping the LED kit stealthily hidden away while unused.
- Features: Easy Management: Designed to take up minimal space and fit in narrow areas in any case, the Sleeved LED Kit provides numerous LEDs on one cable to simplify installation.
- 5 Kit Colors: Set the mood or mix and match with red, green, white, blue, or orange kits.
- Sleeved LED Kit comes in 2 lengths; 1m and 2m.
- 3-Step Light Sensitivity: Allows user to turn LEDs on high, medium, and low settings or turn off.
This contest is open March 11 2011 and closes April 2 2011. This contest is only open to residents of Canada and USA. One entry per person! If you are selected as the winner, we will contact you via email and ask you to verify the address and telephone number you provided in the contest ballot. If all is correct, we’ll have the prize shipped to you. You must confirm your address and telephone number within 48 hrs of our email or a new winner will be selected.
To enter, the game is simple, fill in the ballot below and hope we contact you as the winner! We would appreciate that if you like this contest or what NZXT has to offer, you click on the Facebook !
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]