Thank you for your interest in joining Overclockers Online. We currently have the following positions open on our team. Serious inquires only.
- Responsible person with frequent access to internet
- Good English communications skills
- HTML formatting
Overclockers Online is looking for two volunteers who to scour the web for up to the minute industry related news for publication. Volunteers will collect news from a variety of sources including email, affiliate sites and industry press releases. Ideal candidate should be available every day for at least an hour. Working hours will be selected to best suit your schedule.
Volunteers will work in parallel our automated news posting system and be required to delete duplicate posts.
How to Apply:
Please email simon [at] overclockersonline [dot] net to express your interest. Include your available time period during the day for news posting.
Successful applicants will be contacted and placed on a one week trail position. During that time we will evaluate your performance and make a decision if you will remain as part of the team.
- Live in Canada or the United States (the closer to Toronto,Canada the better)
- Responsible person who can work under a deadline (typically two weeks or less)
- Good English writing skills (grammar and spelling)
- Minimum 4MP digital camera. Digital Video for video reviews to complement a written portion is an asset
- Relatively new machine. Anything using less than an AMD X2 or Intel C2D need not apply
- Experience using benchmarking software
- Experience taking apart and changing all system components
- Multiple systems is a benefit
- Plenty of free time to take photos, benchmark and write the review. A quality review cannot be written in a short period of time.
- Must be able to follow predetermined reviewing formats
- HTML formatting
- Prior reviewing experience is an asset but not required
- Prior photography experience is an asset
- Experience with advanced photo editing software
Overclockers Online is looking for 2 talented and creative volunteer reviewers who can put thoughts to words. Reviewers will initially start with small samples (heatsinks, fans, modding equipment) and will have the opportunity to review other samples after demonstrating competency and dedication to the team.
The position is non-paying, but reviewers will be able to keep most samples reviewed. Exceptions include monitors, TVs and some printers.
How to Apply:
Please email simon [at] overclockersonline [dot] net with your resume. Include your telephone number and a non free email address to be contacted at. Emails such as live.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com or gmail.com will not be accepted.
Successful applicants will be required to conduct a test review (or two) to demonstrate your capability. The test review will demonstrate your photography, benchmarking and writing. It will be treated as a sponsored review and expected to be completed with similar deadlines in place. Your performance will be evaluated and decision will be made after reviewing your test article.
Thank you for your interest.