Cubitek Tattoo ProNov 15th, 2011 | By Simon
Cubitek expresses the Tattoo Series as a means to give you extra power. You’ll find this wording scattered all over the features and specifications . Here are a couple key features offered:
- Convenient, top panel tray with mini USB cable & micro USB adapter for easy cell phone charging, picture transfer and data backup
- Storage space on the top panel for safe keeping of small items
- I/O and control panel located on top of the case for easy access. Includes separate fan LED on/off switch
- Quick bezel removal for easy 5.25″ device installation and dusting. No tools required.
- Tool-less installation of 5.25″ & 3.5″ devices, as well as PCI add-on cards.
- Advanced chassis layout with the PSU located at the base of the case.
- Motherboard tray features large cut outs for cable management and easy CPU cooler changing.
- Superb cooling performance: a 140mm intake fan in the front and a 140mm exhaust fan on top.
- Tool-less installation of the top fan, firmly held in place by a specially designed cover.
- The front fan’s cover is removable without the use of tools: ideal for quick fan cleaning.
- A 120mm exhaust fan on the back panel keeps the CPU cool.
- Users can choose between two water radiator mounting points: 120x120mm radiator to the back panel fan or 140x140mm radiator to the top panel fan
- An air filter is fitted over the vent holes underneath the power supply unit at the base of the chassis. The Tattoo case is also equipped with extra tall case feet for added air flow to the PSU.
- Liquid Cooling System ready! Two rubber holes located on the back panel provide a convenient place to mount a liquid cooling system.
- Air filters on the front panel prevent dust from entering the system while the mesh cover allows air to pass through.
- The intake and exhaust fans work together to create an excellent airflow circuit, keeping internal temperatures stable and cool.
Here are the specifications: